You can help the Chilli Children Trust in many ways – your time and expertise is a valuable gift and can make a big difference.
In our Trust there are a few dedicated people volunteering their spare time, but we are sometimes overstretched to cover all the tasks involved. If you feel that you would like to become more involved we would love you to make contact.
Donate your time
Our UK team consists of 4 Trustees, and other volunteers, such as our Web Editor, Newsletter Editor, Supporters Coordinator and individuals within churches who have become our ‘Church-Link’. These all put their time and skills together to make the Chilli Children Trust what it is.
If you’re interested in helping then we need to match up your skills, interests and available time with a task that we really need doing. The best way to do this is to email us and then we can have a chat about it over the phone.
Some ideas to get you thinking…
- Could you make a film from video footage?
- Could you pack up and post newsletters twice a year?
- Could you write a grant application?
- Would you consider investing your time and energy in becoming a Trustee?
- If you are a Physiotherapist or O.T. would you consider visiting the project team?
- Could you put on a fundraising event such as a chilli meal or coffee morning?
- Could you organise a prayer meeting or even a day of prayer in your local church?
- There are numerous Chilli Festivals around the UK, a great opportunity for us to gain supporters – could you organise a stall and attend one?
Something that’s really easy to do is to spread the word – tell someone about us! You never know they might be/know someone else who can also help.