In 2021, we are looking for 20 new supporters to commit to giving £21 a month to Chilli Children Trust.
Can you be one of our 20 new supporters? Do you know someone else who could be a new supporter? Can you continue to give Hope, Healing and Opportunity to children like these?
Your money will go towards*
- A club foot treatment for a child - £60
- A return trip in the project ambulance to Mbarara for a neurological clinic and review (every 2 months) - £42
- A hydrocephalus shunt surgery for a child - £200
- A bow leg / knock knee surgery for a child - £100-£200
- A malnutrition programme - £40
- A wheelchair for a child - £100 - £200
- Project hostel rent for one month (where children + their caregiver stay pre and post travel to hospital) - £30
- Termly school fees for a student at Hornby Blind School - £42
- Food at Kitazigurukwa Special Needs Unit (feeding 35+ children) for one month - £550